The real deal… this vegan (and paleo) Caesar salad dressing tastes so much like the real thing. It’s creamy, flavorful and downright ridiculous. Quick & Easy Vegan Caesar Salad!
Quick & Easy Vegan Caesar Salad – Nutrition
Eating Style: Candida Friendly, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Keto, Nut-free, Paleo, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Calories from Fat: 112.5
Total Fat: 12.5 g
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Sodium: 115 mg
Carbs: 11.1 g
Dietary Fiber: 5.9 g
Net Carbs: 5.2 g
Sugars: 3.9 g
Protein: 6.6 g
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon caper brine
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 12 cups chopped romaine leaves
- Add avocado, lemon juice, water, garlic, brine, capers, mustard salt and pepper to the bowl of your food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth. If it needs some thinning out (depending on the size of your avocado) you can add a touch more water. The end result will be the consistency of pudding.
- Keep it this way to maintain ultra creaminess.
- Spoon dressing into a bowl and stir in hemp seeds for that ‘Parmesan’ feel.
- Place romaine in a large salad bowl, drop dressing on top and rotate leaves until fully coated.
- Serve immediately.