Can’t get enough of chocolate and peanut butter? Neither can we! These chocolate peanut butter balls are no bake and taste just like a Reese’s candy! No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Is there a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate? No, there isn’t. Not even peanut butter and jelly, sorry for all you PB&J lovers out there. Honestly though, if I was on my death bed, this would be one food that I would request. I am a lover of all things chocolate and peanut butter, but combine them? I am in HEAVEN.
And I used to make these a lot and they would quickly disappear. Who me? NOoooo, it’s not me, it’s my inner fat girl that can’t control herself around these things. I don’t even remember where the original recipe was from because I started making these years ago, but once I started Keto I forgot about them because the recipe called for honey.
Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 1 hr Yield: 20 balls
- 1/4 cup, Choc Zero Syrup or Lakanto Sweetener (use code eatbefitexplore for 20% off)
- 1/4 c, Peanuts
- 3/4 cup, Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup, Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup, Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 4 oz, Lily’s Baking Chips
- 1 tsp, Coconut Oil
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter and Choc Zero Syrup.
- Add the peanuts if you are using them.
- Slowly add the coconut flour in while mixing to form a dough.
- If mixture gets to dry slowly add in the coconut milk.
- Add remaining coconut milk and combine well until a dough forms.
- Scoop up balls using a small scoop.
- Roll them using your hands and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- 5 minutes before you are ready to take out the balls from the freezer, make the chocolate dipping sauce.
- Combine 4 oz of chocolate and 1 tsp of coconut oil in a glass bowl over a saucepan filled with water (like a double boiler)
- While the heat is on medium-low, slowly stir the chocolate until it melts.
- Take the balls out of the freezer.
- Use a toothpick to evenly dip the balls into the chocolate mixture.
- Place back in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container or freezer bag in the refrigerator or freezer.
Serving Size: 1 ball
Fat: 7 g
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 3 g