It doesn’t hurt that this Egg Pizza with Egg Fast Alfredo Sauce and spicy pickled jalapeno. Is also super simple to make and can be ready in about 15 minutes start to finish. Enjoy this quick frittata or egg pizza any meal of the day. Even if you aren’t Egg Fasting, because it’s a perfect low carb keto meal with terrific macronutrient ratios. Low Carb Keto Pizza Bonanza!
Low Carb Keto Pizza Bonanza
Frittata | Pizza. No matter what you call it this is pure D-Lish food, perfect for any meal–Breakfast through Brinner, Egg Fast or not! It’s a perfect pan pizza size, too!
Nutritional Information per egg fast skillet pizza-no bacon (about 6-inches) 591 Calories; 55g Fat (83.8% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 2g Effective Carbs. Per egg fast skillet pizza-with bacon (about 6-inches) 627 Calories; 58g Fat (83.5% calories from fat); 24g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 2g Effective Carbs.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil—or bacon grease
- 2 large eggs
- ground cumin
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon filtered water
- 1/8 cup Egg Fast Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 pickled jalapeno, minced
- Ounce Monterey jack cheese—or jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onion—or purple onion, chopped coarsely
Variation (Non Egg Fast)
- 1 bacon slice, cooked crispy and crumbled.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat skillet with extra virgin olive oil over medium high heat. Use your spatula to make sure oil moistens the sides of the pan too. We use a mini 5-inch cast iron Lodge skillet, but feel free to use any small oven-safe omelet pan.
- Season eggs with cumin, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add water and beat until frothy using a fork or small whisk.
- Pour eggs into a heavy oven-safe skillet and cook over medium high, without stirring, until eggs are set on the bottom. They will still be a little moist and wobbly on top. No worries! Top with Egg Fast Alfredo mixed with 1/2 of a chopped pickled jalapeno. Add shredded cheese, diced green or purple onion. and bacon crumbles.
- Transfer pan to the top rack of a preheated 350° oven. Bake for 3-5 minutes. Switch oven to broil and broil for a minute or two until top is bubble and cheese and sauce are golden in spots. Remove and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
Note For Low Carb Keto Pizza Bonanza
We love one-dish-wonders like this simple Tex-Mex White Egg Pizza. Our friend and group member, Jerry Ruth came up with this recipe that so made us drool, we immediately ran to the kitchen (with scissors) and made one! Ohhhh boy! It looks like a pizza, but you will need a fork and knife to get it in your pie hole! I don’t care what you call it; it’s probably technically a frittata, but egg pizza is way more fun to say!
Top with your favorite toppings! We went simple, based on Jerry Ruth’s inspiration pizza. He kept it simple with a bacon Alfredo gravy and red onion. We used our Egg Fast Alfredo and jalapeno cuz it was lurking in the fridge and nearing its sell-by-date. Either sauce version would be incredible on it. I can also see adding either black olives or artichoke hearts, or both, for a filling meal any time of the day!