Mouthwatering. So satisfying. All your favorite pizza flavors, layered on top of a crunchy. Cheesy, keto crust. Best pizza ever? Low Carb Fathead Pizza!
Low Carb Fathead Pizza – Nutrition
Net carbs: 3 % 9 g
Fiber: 1 g
Fat: 77 % 106 g
Protein: 20 % 62 g
- 8 oz. fresh italian sausage
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup unsweetened tomato sauce
- 4½ oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- olive oil to grease your hands
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Heat mozzarella and cream cheese in a non-stick pan on medium heat or in a bowl in the microwave oven. Stir until they melt together. Add the other ingredients and mix well. Tip: use a hand mixer with dough hooks.
- Moisten your hands with olive oil and flatten the dough on parchment paper, making a circle about 8 inches (20 cm) in diameter. You can also use a rolling pin to flatten the dough between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Remove top parchment sheet (if used). Prick the crust with a fork (all over) and bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- While the crust is baking, sautée the ground sausage meat in olive oil or butter.
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on the crust. Top the pizza with meat and plenty of cheese. Bake for 10–15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with oregano and…