Do you remember the flavor of your Gramma’s green beans? Well, that is exactly what you get with these delicious Crock Pot Green Beans! Low Carb Crock Pot Green Beans!
Low Carb Crock Pot Green Beans
Note: If it is summer and you can get some fresh green beans and break them yourself, DO IT! That will take this recipe to the next level for sure!
Psst…if you want to make them faster, you can make them in your Instant Pot.
- 2 14.5 oz cans Italian cut green beans
- 2 pieces of bacon
- 4 T butter
- water enough to cover your beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour your cans of green beans in your crock pot
- Tear up your uncooked bacon into pieces and scatter in your crock pot
- Cut up your butter into pats and place evenly around your crock pot
- Add enough water to cover your beans by a half inch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
Slow Cooker Recommendation
For these yummy Crock Pot Green Beans, I used my 3 qt crock pot. You can use your favorite 3 quart slow cooker and reminisce about the good ol’ days in Gramma’s kitchen.