Lemon Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs. You love fat bombs, we love ’em, everybody loves ’em! These low carb, keto fat bombs are an easy. No-bake frozen dessert you can make with simple ingredients. They taste like a lemon coconut cheesecake treat – almost like ice cream! Perfect for snack, parties, or any time. Fat bomb lovers will appreciate! Lemon Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs!
Lemon Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs
These low carb, keto fat bombs are an easy, no-bake frozen treat you can make with simple ingredients.
Ingredients List For The Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 6 oz (170g) cream cheese,
- 2 oz (60g) coconut oil or salted butter,
- 1/2 cup almond flour, super fine,
- 1 oz (30g) granular swerve sweetener (approx. 2 tablespoons) + 1 teaspoon for mixing with shredded coconut,
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice,
- Zest from 1/2 lemon,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional,
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut.
1. Allow the cream cheese and coconut oil (or butter) to sit at room temperature to soften.
2. Combine all ingredients except shredded coconut in a bowl until a thick dough forms. Refrigerate for 10 minutes in the freezer.
3. In the meantime, sift shredded coconut and 1 teaspoon sweetener in a shallow plate. Remove the dough from freezer. Form golf-sized balls with the dough and roll into the shredded coconut. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze the fat bombs for 10 to 30 minutes.
4. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container!