One of my favorite snacks or lunch lately are these tuna in cucumber cups. When it comes to tuna, I always buy Bumble Bee® tuna because it is simply the best. Available in can or pouch, each Bumble Bee® product is an easy and delicious way to add a variety of nutrients to your diet, including lean protein, healthy fat, and important vitamins and minerals. Keto Tuna in Cucumber Cups!
Keto Tuna in Cucumber Cups
Healthy and delicious tuna in cucumber cups. A cute snack or appetizer of tuna in scooped out cucumber slices. Low carb, paleo and Whole30 approved!
- 1 large english cucumber, cut into 1” thick slices
- 1 5oz can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore In Water tuna, drained and water squeezed out
- teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- fresh dill for garnish
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop the seeds out of the cucumber slices, leaving about 1/4″ on the bottom to make them into little cups. Once they have all been scooped, squeeze the water from the cucumber pulp you have scooped out, and finely chop it.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, finely chopped cucumber pulp, mayo and pepper. Stir to combine. Taste to see if you want to add more mayo or pepper.
- If your cucumber cups have a lot of moisture, dab away the water using a paper towel. Then fill each cucumber cup with tuna, and garnish with dill.