Sometimes you are dieting, or trying to take better care of yourself. But then all of a sudden you have a crazy craving for delicious chicken enchilada casserole for 6 days after your started that said diet. You can’t have the tortillas in the baked chicken enchilada recipe because you are watching your calorie intake. Keto Simple Baked Chicken Enchilada!
Keto Simple Baked Chicken Enchilada
Plus you only need a few ingredients – can you really get better than this?
Well, I guess my crock pot chicken tacos recipe is just as amazing. You might want to try that recipe too.
- 2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (I fillet mine so they cook faster but you don’t have to),
- (1) 10 oz. can of green chili enchilada sauce (I use Old El Paso),
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt,
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese.
- Spray a 9×13 Pan with non stick spray.
- Place chicken in the bottom.
- Season with garlic salt and chili powder.
- Pour the can of Green chili enchilada sauce over the chicken.
- Baked at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Top with the shredded cheese and broil for a minute until cheese is melted.