A crispy keto seed cracker with a nice nutty taste of sesame seeds. Great for breakfast as well as the evening’s cheese platter. Keto Seed Crackers!
Keto Seed Crackers Substituting Ingredients
If you want to make a nut-free version of these crackers you can substitute sesame seed flour for the almond flour. Or just try our recipe for sesame crisp bread.
If you don’t have all sorts of seeds at hand – don’t worry! As long as the total amount of seed use is the same as in the recipe you can use more of one sort and less of the other.
Net carbs: 3 % (1 g)
Fiber: 1 g
Fat: 85 % (6 g)
Protein: 11 % (2 g)
- 1⁄3 cup almond flour
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- Tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄3 cup flaxseed or chia seeds
- Tsp salt
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- Cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add boiling water and oil. Mix together with a wooden fork.
- Keep working the dough until it forms a ball and has a gel-like consistency.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add another paper on top and use a rolling pin to flatten the dough evenly.
- Remove the upper paper and bake on the lower rack for about 45 minutes, check occasionally. Seeds are heat sensitive so pay close attention towards the end.
- Turn off the oven and leave the crackers to dry in the oven. Once dried and cool, break into pieces and spread a generous amount of butter on top.
Only your imagination sets limits for how to serve these crispy bites. A nice butter spread and a slice of cheese goes a long way but don’t stop there. Try sliced salami or your favorite ham and a generous wedge of Brie cheese or maybe our chicken liver pâte.