Sausage Parmesan Cream Cheese Soup. Enjoy every spoonful of our sausage parmesan cream cheese soup. Diced Tomato, spicy sausage all in a savory cream cheese base. Topped with fresh parsley and grated parmesan this easy to make creamy sausage soup is deliciously comforting and satisfying. If you have twenty minutes and these few ingredients, you can have one heck of a treat! Seriously, dinner in only 20 minutes! A simple way to add some warmth to your day. Keto Sausage Parmesan Cream Cheese Soup!
Keto Sausage Parmesan Cream Cheese Soup
A simple way to add warmth to your day. You’ll enjoy every spoonful of this sausage parmesan cream cheese soup!
Ingredients List For The Keto Sausage Parmesan Cream Cheese Soup
- 1 lb (450g) Italian Sausage,
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced,
- tablespoon garlic powder or 3 garlic cloves, minced,
- 1 (8 oz – 225g) can ground tomato,
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning,
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper,
- 4 medium Roma fresh tomatoes, diced or 1 small can petite diced tomatoes,
- 1/2 cup cream cheese,
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken broth,
- Cup heavy cream,
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese,
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish.
Directions For The Keto Sausage Parmesan Cream Cheese Soup
1. Turn your Instant Pot to saute mode. Allow to warm up and add olive oil and onions, and cook until slightly soft.
2. Add sausage meat, break up with a spatula, and cook until it’s no longer pink, stirring frequently to make sure it doesn’t stick to the insert. Press CANCEL to stop the saute mode.
3. Add the ground tomatoes, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Give a quick stir to mix everything together.
4. Place a lid on the Instant Pot, close, and make sure the vent is set to SEALING position. Hit PRESSURE COOK for 5 minutes. When pressure cooking is done, do a quick release, then carefully remove the lid and hit CANCEL to turn the Instant Pot off.
5. Stir in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Divide the sausage parmesan cream cheese soup into bowls, garnish with fresh chopped parsley and more parmesan; then serve immediately.