Made with healing bone broth, this no-noodle soup with healthy cabbage is warm and comforting when it’s cold outside. When you’re fighting a cold, or you just crave a hearty soup! Keto No-Noodle Chicken Soup!
Keto No-Noodle Chicken Soup Nutrition
Net carbs: 3 % 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Fat: 71 % 40 g
Protein: 26 % 33 g
- 4 oz. butter
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 6 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp basil, dried
- 1 medium sized carrot, sliced
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly-ground
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1½ rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/8 tsp turmeric, ground (optional)
- 5 oz. green cabbage, sliced into strips
- Melt the butter in a large pot, over medium heat.
- Add dried onion, chopped celery, sliced mushrooms and garlic into the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add broth, sliced carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add cooked chicken and cabbage.
- Simmer for an additional 8-12 minutes until the cabbage “noodles” are tender.