Most smoothies are packed with sugar. Unnecessary colorings or additives. This smoothie is not only low-carb but it’s also made just from natural ingredients. It’s VERY high in fiber, heart-healthy monounsaturated fat and potassium! Keto Leprechaun Protein Smoothie!
Nutritional values (per serving)
Total Carbs 25.9 grams
Fiber 16.6 grams
Net Carbs 9.4 grams
Protein 27.2 grams
Fat 37.1 grams
of which Saturated 14.3 grams
Calories 493 kcal
Potassium 898 mg
Calories from carbs (7.8%), protein (22.6%), fat (69.6%)
Ingredients for Keto Leprechaun Protein Smoothie
- 1/2 average avocado (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, organic (or full-fat cream)
- fresh mint or mint extract to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup vanilla or plain whey protein or egg white protein powder (Jay Robb) or collagen powder or plant-based NuZest (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tbsp pistachio nuts (unsalted) (20 g / 0.7 oz)
- 1 vanilla bean (or 1/2 – 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-6 drops liquid Stevia extract (I recommend SweetLeaf or NuNaturals) or other healthy low-carb sweetener from this list
- 1/2 water
- ice cubes (if needed).
- Wash the mint and spinach.
- Halve and peel the avocado and blend until smooth with the rest of the ingredients.
When looking for ingredients, try to get them in their most natural form (organic, without unnecessary additives).