These Lemon Bar Fat Bombs are perfectly tart. Bite-sized snacks that will keep you full and focused throughout your day! Keto Lemon Fat Bomb!
Keto Lemon Fat Bomb
These Lemon Bar Fat Bombs have become a favorite keto fat bomb recipe for many Real Balanced readers as they are simple to make and taste SO DELICIOUS! Even better?
These are dairy-free lemon fat bombs as they are made without cream cheese. We use cashews and coconut butter here instead!
These Lemon Bar Fat Bombs are a delicious vegan, low-carb treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free!
Ingredients for Keto Lemon Fat Bomb
- 2 cups raw cashews, boiled for 12 minutes or soaked for 2 hours,
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted,
- 1/2 cup coconut butter,
- Zest of 1 large lemon,
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut,
- 1/4 cup coconut flour,
- Juice of 2 large lemons,
- 1/16 tsp pink Himalayan salt,
- 1/16-1/8 tsp powdered stevia (depending on your sweetness preference).
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to medium-sized bowl and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to cool (they may take slightly longer if you chose to boil the cashews rather than soak).
- Remove mixture from freezer and form into balls.
- Place balls in freezer for 20 minutes to harden. I recommend putting them on a cookie sheet or plate lined with parchment paper to avoid the bottoms sticking.
- Remove from freezer once solid. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer (you’ll need to let them thaw for a little prior to eating if you choose to freeze them).