Simple. Stunning. Flavorful. This dish is going to become your keto go-to when you’re in the mood for elegant simplicity. Who doesn’t love savory meat with heavenly herb lemon butter? Keto Lamb Chops With Herb Butter!
Keto Lamb Chops With Herb Butter-Nutrition
Net carbs: 0 % (0.3 g)
Fiber: 0 g
Fat: 76 % (62 g)
Protein: 23 % (43 g)
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- For serving:
- 4 oz. herb butter
- 1 lemon, in wedges
- Let the chops reach room temperature before they are fried or grilled. The meat should not be cold when it’s cooked, or it won’t get a nicely brown surface. If you make a few cuts into the fat part, the chop won’t curl up.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry in butter and some olive oil if you’re using a frying pan. If you’re grilling, just brush on some olive oil before placing the chops on the grill.
- Fry for 3–4 minutes, depending on how thick the chops are. Really thick chops will need a longer cooking time. However, it’s OK for lamb to be a little pink inside.
- Serve with lemon wedges and herb butter.
You can also substitute pork or beef for the lamb.