I much prefer brownie bites over actual brownies when it comes to easy desserts. They are smaller, take much less time to bake, and frankly, easier to eat multiple servings of. Keto Healthy Flourless Brownie Bites!
Keto Healthy Flourless Brownie Bites
Luckily, these healthy flourless brownie bites ARE the kind of recipe you can eat multiple servings off. Made with NO flour, NO eggs, and No sugar, they are your guilt-free chocolate fix ready in under 30 minutes.
Not only are they paleo and vegan-friendly (no eggs and no flour!), they are also ketogenic diet friendly, which makes them naturally sugar-free and low carb. The beauty of these healthy flourless brownie bites is that the ingredients can be easily substituted, based on what you have on hand and/or your dietary preferences.
Serving: 1 Brownie Bite
Calories: 149 kcal
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Protein: 6 g
Fat: 12 g
Fiber: 6 g
- 2 cups smooth almond butter can sub for peanut butter or a seed butter
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetened maple syrup
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice
Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Grease an 18-count mini muffin tray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or high-speed blender, combine all your ingredients and mix until a smooth batter remains.
- Divide the brownie batter into the greased mini muffin tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out ‘just’ clean.
- Allow to cool in muffin tray for 10 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.