For a quick and delicious heart-healthy meal on weekday evenings. Give these grilled salmon steaks a try. It’s cooked in just a few minutes and the briny. Spicy salsa with jalapeño, dill and lemon brightens up this flavorful dish. Keto Grilled Salmon Steaks!
Keto Grilled Salmon Steaks
Enjoy this low-maintenance fish for a super convenient weeknight dinner. Say sayonara to boring fish!
Ingredients List For The Keto Grilled Salmon Steaks
- 4 6-oz. (170g each) salmon steaks,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper,
- The jalapeño salsa,
- 1 jalapeño chile, chopped,
- ⅓ cup olive oil,
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped,
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds,
- Lemon, peeled and sliced into thin rounds,
- ¼ small red onion, finely chopped,
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
1. Combine all ingredients for the salsa into a bowl and set aside.
2. Heat a griddle over medium fire. Season salmon steaks with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil, turning to coat well. Sear on the griddle and cook on both sides until cooked through but still slightly translucent in the center, 5–7 minutes.
3. Serve salmon steaks immediately with a generous spread of jalapeño salsa on top.