Shrimp and Avocado Salad! Fresh, easy, and filling! Here’s a healthy and delicious shrimp avocado salad for two that tastes crazy good and is also paleo. Whole30, low-carb, and gluten-free. Loaded with the freshest ingredients. Avocados, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro tossed with freshly squeezed lime juice and a dash of olive oil. Crazy healthy lunch! Keto Easy Shrimp Avocado Salad with Tomatoes!
Keto Easy Shrimp Avocado Salad with Tomatoes
Fresh, easy, and filling — This healthy salad for two tastes crazy good and is loaded with the freshest ingredients.
Ingredients List For Keto Easy Shrimp Avocado Salad with Tomatoes
- 8 oz (225g) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined,
- large avocado, diced,
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, diced,
- 1/2 red onion, minced,
- Freshly chopped cilantro or parsley,
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted,
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper.
1. Toss shrimp with melted butter in a bowl until well-coated.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to the skillet in a single layer, searing for a minute or until it starts to become pink around the edges, then flip and cook until shrimp are cooked through, less than a minute.
3. Transfer shrimp to a shallow plate and allow to cool while you prepare the other ingredients.
4. Add all other ingredients (avocado, tomato, red onion, and cilantro) to a large mixing bowl. drizzle with olive oil and lime juice and toss to mix everything together.
5. Add shrimp and give a quick stir to mix together. Season with more salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!