This easy low carb and keto chicken cordon bleu casserole is all of the flavors you grew up on, without all of the work! This is such an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Keto Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
My version of this popular casserole leaves out the pasta and rice because, well, chicken cordon bleu doesn’t have pasta or rice! Plus, that’s not keto! I could have added a “breadcrumb” layer using almond flour or something similar, but I didn’t want this casserole to be 1,000 calories per serving.
Nutrition – Calories: 367kcal.
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 9 ounces Ham, chopped
- 1 Stick Butter, softened
- 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 4 ounces Water
- 8 Slices Swiss or Provolone cheese
- Salt and peper
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, combine the butter, cream cheese, dijon mustard, vinegar. Gently beat in the water. Set aside.
- In a 9 x 12 casserole, layer the chicken evenly across the bottom, followed by the ham. Spread the butter and cream cheese mixture on top of the ham. Finish by layering the cheese slices on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until he top begins to brown and bubble.
- Serve heaping spoonfuls with a side salad.