Since day one of starting this food blog all I’ve wanted to make was this Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip. The first time I made this was the time I made it for this recipe. And now I can’t seem to understand why I hadn’t been making it all along. Keto Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip!
Keto Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
What makes this dip so guilt free is the absurd amount of cheese, it basically feels like you’re eating a fat bomb in dip form! It’s also one of the easiest recipes you’ll make because everything we use is pre-made. We used Frank’s Red Hot Sauce in this incredible dip, but feel free to use your favorite hot sauce that you always have on hand.
I looked at a few other options, but I decided to go with Franks because it’s not too overpowering. You want to taste all the different flavors as you pile it in your mouth!
Fat: 28 g
Protein: 20 g
Carbs: 2.4 g
Fiber: 0 g
Net Carbs: 2.4 g
- 3 cups shredded chicken (cooked) we used a rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 12 oz Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarela cheese
- 1/4 cup jalapenos (optional, for topping)
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes Total time: 30 minutes
- Add cream cheese and hot sauce to a medium heat saucepan.
- Once fully combined stir in the blue cheese dressing and chicken.
- Once fully incorporated, slowly mix in 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- And fully incorporated transfer mixture to an 8×8 baking dish. Layer the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!!!