Creamy Garlic Pesto Chicken. This stir-fry chicken with pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and bell peppers in a creamy garlic sauce is simply amazing. The flavorful sauce infuses every single bite of this fail-proof. Family-friendly dinner! All ingredients combine perfectly with each other, delicious and so creamy! Keto Creamy Garlic Pesto Chicken!
Keto Creamy Garlic Pesto Chicken
Delicious, creamy, simply amazing!
Ingredients List For The Keto Creamy Garlic Pesto Chicken
- 3-4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless,
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning,
- 1/2 red onion,
- 3 garlic cloves, minced,
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes,
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained of most oil, chopped keep the drained oil for cooking,
- 3 bell peppers 1 red, 1/2 yellow and 1/2 green,
- 1/2 cup basil pesto,
- 1/2 cup cream,
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper,
- 1/2 cup chicken stock,
- Chopped fresh basil, for garnish,
- Parmesan, for garnish.
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the drained tomato oil with Italian seasoning and crushed chili pepper in a large nonstick skillet. Add chicken breasts to the skillet and cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, until cooked. If chicken starts to brown too much, lower the heat. Remove chicken from the skillet, and set aside.
2. Prepare the sauce by combining basil pesto, cream, and chicken stock in a mixing cup or bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined and set aside.
3. Return the skillet to heat and stir in onion, garlic, and sun-dried tomato. If the skillet is dry, add a little more oil from the sun-dried tomatoes jar. Cook over medium-high heat for about 1 minute, or until just fragrant. Add bell peppers and continue cooking until slightly cooked but still crisp.
4. Add the prepared pesto sauce to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Slice chicken breasts into strips and return to the skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until heated through. Garnish with parmesan and basil, serve immediately on top of pasta, rice, zucchini noodles or bulgur. Enjoy!