Creamy Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Casserole! A quick, easy, and over the top tasty dinner. You’ll find all of the delicious flavors of chicken, cauliflower. Cream, cream cheese, spices and cheddar in this loaded casserole. Not only is it super yummy, but it is also gluten free, low carb, and keto friendly! Keto Creamy Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Casserole!
Keto Creamy Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Casserole
A quick, easy, and over the top tasty dinner – gluten free, keto, low carb friendly.
Ingredients List For The Keto Creamy Chicken And Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 1 rotisserie chicken (4 cups),
- Cup heavy cream,
- Cup cream cheese, softened,
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or garlic powder,
- 1/2 small onion, finely minced or onion powder,
- Cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded or parmesan,
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika,
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste,
- 1/2 cup chicken stock,
- 4 cups cauliflower rice.
1. Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200°C). Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Remove the skin from rotisserie chicken and discard. Remove the meat from the bones and chop.
3. Cook cauliflower rice for 7 minutes in the microwave with 1/4 cup water. Allow to cool down for a couple of minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine chopped chicken, cream, cream cheese, onion, minced garlic, pepper, paprika, chicken stock and cauliflower rice. Pour into the prepared pan and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy!