The very first thing I googled was “Keto Coffee” when I first researched the Keto Diet. I needed to know whether this ketogenic diet would be conducive to my coffee habit! Keto Crack Coffee!
Keto Crack Coffee
Coffee is my only indulgence. I enjoy it thoroughly, and I’m probably addicted to it. But with that, I’m all right! It helps me get out of bed in the morning knowing there’s a warm coffee pot waiting for me to add some coffee creamer with milk and vanilla caramel.
The Crack coffee is part of the well-known coffee diet that some stumbled upon in 2017. However, the diet exploded in popularity this year. Will give you a lot of energy and willpower to get throughout the rest of the day.
What Makes Keto Crack Coffee So Amazing?
1.This coffee will give you the needed energy as it is super caffeinated.
2.It has a nice vanilla flavor yet, it’s not that strong.
3.It’s full of healthy fats, which will keep you full.
4.The almond milk-whipping cream combo is the ultimate combination.
5.It’s more than easy to make.
- 2 tablespoons of Whipping Cream
- 1 cup of unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of MTC Oil
- 4-6 oz your coffee1 tablespoon of Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 10-15 drops of BetterStevia Liquid Sweetener
How To Make Keto Crack Coffee
- Brew the Coffee and chill it.
- Gather all the ingredients together and add them to a glass or a coffee cup.
- Mix everything together with a coffee frother or a small whisk until it’s well-combined.