Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocado is such an easy recipe. It is a 5 minute, 5 ingredient recipe. Now when I say 5 minutes. It’s using leftover chicken and already cooked bacon. And anything with avocado gets an A+ from me! Avocados used as a ‘bowl’ it makes a great presentation. Not too mention the many health benefits including being paleo, gluten-free and as a high-fat food it is popular with those following Keto or Low carb diets. Keto Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocado!
Ingredients for Keto Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocado
- 3 oz. cooked chicken breast ,I use leftover. Rotisserie is also good. Dice or shred,
- 1 slice of pre-cooked bacon broken into bite-size pieces,
- 1 tbsp green onion (diced),
- medium avocado,
- 1/3 cup sour cream,
- 1 chopped stalk of celery, optional.
- Combine chicken, bacon, green onion & celery in a bowl and stir in sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cut and pit an avocado.
- Top the avocado with your chicken salad and serve.