Eating the keto way does not been you have to give up your favorite foods! Even though we love wings on keto, I like to change it up a bit with these keto buffalo chicken meatballs! Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – Nutrition
Fat: 7.7 g
Protein: 23.3 g
Net Carbs: 1.9 g
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 sprigs of green onion finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk trimmed and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon almond or coconut flour
- tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- tsp pink sea salt
- 1 tsp ground
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a sheet pan with non stick cooking spray or grease with Olive oil, coconut oil or butter. (I use Olive oil)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- Use your hands to form 2″ balls, mixture will be sticky. If desired set out a small amount of almond or coconut flour to dust your palms with. I personally just pushed through it and made a mess all over my hands!
- Place meatballs on a sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until center has reached 160º
- Remove meatballs from the oven. Place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat. Coat with buffalo sauce. Continue to cook just until sauce is warmed.
- Serve over pureed celery root or cauliflower that has been mixed with a ranch seasoning packet! Or eat as is.
These keto buffalo chicken meatballs make a great snack, lunch or dinner. Heck, I have even had a few wrapped in lettuce for breakfast…… don’t ask … it was a weird day.