What makes this recipe so easy to make, but complex taste wise is the layers. Each bite is different, sometimes heavier on the cream cheese, sometimes heavier on the ground beef! It’s fun to put together and presents beautifully. Anyone who sees these will not only be impressed, but excited to dig in! Keto Bacon Jalapeno Poppers!
Ingredients for Keto Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
- 8 medium jalapenos
- 6 oz ground beef
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- Place ground beef in a pan on medium heat and allow it to fully cook. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Spread cream cheese inside each jalapeno half. Don’t overfill with cream cheese or it will be hard to fit the ground beef in!
- Add the ground beef on top of the cream cheese.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half length-wise. Wrap the bacon around the jalapeno, being sure to trap all of the fillings in. We use 1/2 slice of bacon per popper.
- Place poppers on a baking rack and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. If you do not have a baking rack a simple baking sheet will work.