Golden. Soft. Airy. Everything you want in a keto loaf. Plus, the crowning touch—sesame seeds. Try this bread with spicy stews, gratins or why not… a quick sandwich. It’s gluten-free and super easy to make! Golden Keto Sesame Bread!
Golden Keto Sesame Bread – Tip
You can store the bread in the fridge for 2-3 days or slice it and freeze for later use. Reheat on low temperature in the oven or microwave. You can even use the toaster for additional crispiness.
If you are looking for an excellent dish to go with the bread, try our Turkish baked shrimp recipe. Yum! Not a fan of sesame seeds? Feel free to sub in poppy seeds or flaxseeds.
Net carbs: 4 % (2 g)
Fiber: 2 g
Fat: 86 % (26 g)
Protein: 11 % (7 g)
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz. cream cheese
- 4 tbsp sesame oil or olive oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Beat eggs until fluffy. Add cream cheese and oil. Combine well.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the sesame seeds.
- Spread the dough in a baking tray (9″ x 5″ or 23 x 13 cm) greased with butter or lined with parchment paper.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and a touch of sea salt. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and not doughy in the middle.