As you may have guessed, this recipe uses MCT oil that is known for its fat-burning properties. I’ve previously used in this salad dressing. Super-easy to make and can be stored in the fridge ready to be drizzled over summer salads. It’s best served over spinach, chicken and goat cheese. Optionally, you can try adding some poppy seeds that will enhance the flavour of any berry vinaigrette. Fat-Burning Raspberry Vinaigrette!
Fat-Burning Raspberry Vinaigrette-Nutritional Values
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (2.7%), protein (0.5%), fat (96.8%).
Total Carbs 1.3 grams
Fiber 0.5 grams
Net Carbs 0.8 grams
Protein 0.1 grams
Fat 13.5 grams
of which Saturated 5.6 grams
Calories 124 kcal
Magnesium and potassium trace
Ingredients ,Makes 6 Servings, About 3/4 Cup
- 1/3 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen and thawed (40 g / 1.4 oz)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- tbsp sugar-free raspberry vinegar or red wine vinegar (you can make your own fruit vinegar)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil ( 60 ml / 2 fl oz)
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp MCT oil
- 1 tbsp Erythritol or Swerve, powdered (10 g/ 0.4 oz) or 5-10 drops liquid stevia
- tsp Dijon mustard, you can make your own
- 1/4 tsp onion powder or garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (I like pink Himalayan).
Suggestions For Additional Seasoning and Substitutions
- Try strawberries, blackberries or blueberries instead of raspberries
- Add a tablespoon of poppy seeds and make a similar recipe like the one in my app!
- Try other healthy oils instead of olive oil and / or MCT oil: avocado, macadamia or walnut oils are my favourites
- When looking for ingredients, try to get them in their most natural form (organic, without unnecessary additives).
- Place everything into a blender or a food processor …
- … and pulse until smooth.
- Pour in a glass jar and store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Shake well before drizzling over salads.