Hey crap, today we are having breakfast or better what we think of breakfast for the winners. My first thought when I hear the word breakfast is certainly eggs. Options and creations are at least great. Eggs Ala France!
Eggs Ala France
We can talk about omelette, pickled eggs, squid eggs or my favorite Eagle wing France. What’s this all about? Namely, this idea is backward that one year has been picked up by a young French chef.
The best part of this stored egg is that they are extremely breathtaking, like the clouds, they look awesome and tricky. Eggs that are stored like this are beyond the classical, monotonous breakfast.
- 3 eggs,
- several drops of olive oil,
- salt and ground black pepper as desired,
- 25 gr butter / butter,
- optionally freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Break 3 eggs into a deeper bowl. Take the pumpkin and start muttering the eggs. Eggs mushroom continuously for 3-4 minutes until you consume mousse consistency. Spread them and pepper them minute until you get the consistency of mousse. Spread them and pepper them.
- Take a medium large pan and place it in a medium heavy fire. Harvest with a few drops of olive oil (if you put a little more oil, take a paper towel and wipe the pan).
- Put the eggs in a heated container. Let it bake 1 min. You will see that eggs are like clouds, and when they start to separate from the edge of the pan, add some butter on each side). Remove the eggs from the stove and leave them 30 seconds later.
- Roll the omelets and serve them. When you fold an omelette and laments it with a spatula it will appear a foam. Your omelet is perfect and ready for tasting perfect and ready for tasting.
Remove omelet on a fine plate.
Grate with eggs of parmesan; and / or dumplings.