Ranch dressing is extremely easy to make and so much better than the store-bought version. It tastes better and doesn’t have any unhealthy additives and preservatives. It’s ready in just a few minutes and you can keep it in the fridge for up to a week. I didn’t use any buttermilk to make this dressing even more keto-friendly. I like using it in salads or as a dip for vegetables and crispy chicken drumsticks. You will never need to buy the bottled version again! Easy Keto Ranch Dressing!
Easy Keto Ranch Dressing-Nutritional Values
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (2.3%), protein (1.6%), fat (96.1%).
Total Carbs 1.7 grams
Fiber 0.3 grams
Net Carbs 1.4 grams
Protein 0.9 grams
Fat 25.1 grams
of which Saturated 6.8 grams
Calories 233 kcal
Magnesium and potassium trace
Ingredients (makes ~ 1 1/4 cup, 4-6 servings)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (58 g/ 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (60 ml)
- 2 medium spring onions (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (you can make your own) (110 g/ 3.9 oz)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley or 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped dill or 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste (I like pink Himalayan salt)
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons of water if too thick
- instead of sour cream: 1/4 cup mayonnaise or “creamed” coconut milk
- instead of heavy whipping cream: 1/4 cup coconut milk (I like Aroy-D).
- Finely chop the herbs and spring onion. Peel and mince the garlic. Place the sour cream, heavy whipping cream and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add the chopped herbs, garlic, spring onion, vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.