If it’s not obvious yet, let me tell you right now that I have the biggest sweet tooth! It really aches when I’m home alone and the kitchen is mine for the taking. This amazing Cinnamon Keto Granola is the result of a lonely, guilt ridden night. Cinnamon Keto Granola!
Cinnamon Keto Granola
It wasn’t until several nights later that I made the cereal for Matthew, and his reaction was similar to mine – it was one of the best things he had eaten in a while. The next step, which turns hot cereal into cinnamon keto granola was actually his idea. We were about to make a second bowl when he suggested we leave out the cream and hot water and instead bake it in the oven. Genius, I know!!
Calories: 175 kcal
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Protein: 6 g
Fat: 17 g
Fiber: 8 g
Net Carbs: 3 g
- 5 tbsp flax seed meal
- 5 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1.5 oz nuts (we used pecans, walnuts and almonds)
- 4 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon Optional
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly except for the cinnamon.
- Spread out mixture onto a baking sheet to make one layer.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon.
- Bake in 350 degree over for 20-22 minutes.
- Let rest. Granola will harden as it cools.