Cajun Shrimp Skillet! Spice up your dinner with these cajun spiced shrimps. This shrimp skillet recipes makes a great base for a low carb or paleo meal. Paired with zucchini noodles, lettuce wraps or a broccoli mash. Is also great for meal prep! Translation: it’s easy for you to get creative! Enjoy! Cajun Shrimp Skillet!
Cajun Shrimp Skillet
Spice up your dinner with this perfect base for a low carb or paleo meal.
Ingredients List For The Cajun Shrimp Skillet
- 1 pound (450g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined,
- Salt and Pepper,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1 knob butter,
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning,
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, or dried garlic,
- Teaspoon crushed chili pepper flakes,
- 1 knob fresh ginger, grated (optional),
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish.
- In a large bowl add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- In a skillet, add butter and melt over medium heat. Add shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle with garlic, ginger, and chili pepper flakes, to taste. Cook for a few minutes on both sides until pink and cooked through. Add 2 tablespoons water or broth to the pan to deglaze the browned bits and spices to coat the shrimp. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and more crushed chili pepper flakes if desired. Serve immediately zucchini noodles, broccoli mash or lettuce wraps.