Creamy Garlic Spinach Pork Chops. A delicious meal for all of your family and friends to enjoy! These pork chops in a creamy garlic butter sauce are low in carbs. Easy to prepare in a single skillet and ready in less than 30 minutes. You love the spinach touch in the cream – Enjoy! Boneless Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic Spinach Sauce!
Boneless Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic Spinach Sauce
Packed with flavor, a perfect meal for all of your family and friends to enjoy!
Ingredients List For The Pork Chops
- 3 pork chops, boneless,
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste,
- 1 teaspoon paprika,
- 2 teaspoons olive oil,
- 2 tablespoons butter,
- 6 cloves garlic, finely minced,
- small yellow onion, minced,
- 1/3 cup vegetable or chicken stock,
- 1 3/4 cups half and half or heavy cream,
- 3 cups baby spinach,
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning,
- teaspoon crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional,
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese, optional,
- Fresh chopped parsley.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the boneless pork chops on both sides with paprika, salt and pepper, and sear in the hot pan, for 3-5 minutes on each side depending on the thickness, or until cooked to your liking. Once done, remove pork chops from the pan and set aside.
- Melt butter in the remaining cooking juices in the same pan. Add garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, and red crushed chili pepper and stir-fry until fragrant, about one minute. Add in the vegetable or chicken stock, and allow to reduce a little.
- Reduce heat to low heat, add the half and half (or heavy cream), and bring to a gentle simmer. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach leaves and allow to wilt in the sauce, and stir in the parmesan cheese (if using). Allow sauce to simmer for a further minute until cheese melts through the sauce.
- Transfer the pork chops back into the pan to reheat; sprinkle with the parsley, and spoon the sauce over each pork chops. Serve over steamed vegetables, zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.